Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fingerpaints

Celeste is an amazing mom.  I'm astounded by the number of ridiculously fun projects she does with her kiddos.  I really need to apply for her to mentor me. :)  Yesterday, she brought over dinner and gifts for all three of the kids.  First of all, dinner was amazing.  The Barnetts clearly eat better than the Greens.  Mmmmm, corn chowder and a delicious salad.  She got Brooks adorable clothes.  But what I want to focus on is the girls' gift, which was a tremendously huge hit.  See for yourself:

 Note Riley's technique: the full hand.

 And Noelle's: the dainty little finger.




The evidence of said techniques. :)


Noelle was so ecstatic about painting that when I put the camera away, she actually looked at it and demanded, "Cheese!"  I'm not going to argue with a girl who wants to smile for a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment