Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 4, 2011

We heart fleece

Yesterday morning, Brooks slept for four hours straight, despite multiple attempts to wake the little dude up.  This child is easy-peasy, and I am so grateful!  However, his amazing sleeping habits did leave me a little nervous about the upcoming night.  Fortunately, he did give us some awake time, and a lot of it was right before bed. 

But back to the morning.  I had put the little man in a fleece sleeper, and I'm thinking he was loving it.  So last night, I decided to put him in fleece again, to see if he could replicate his long sleep stretch. 

Success!  He will be wearing fleece every night.  He ate at 9:30, 1:00 and 5:00.  Did you hear that?  I only had to feed him three times!  And he gave me solid stretches of sleep!  Thank you, buddy! 

Oh, and in case you're wondering, he's definitely wearing cotton jersey now.  Fleece will now be our special nighttime attire. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment