Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 11, 2011

Two Weeks

Brooks is two weeks and a day, today!  Yesterday, in honor of his being two weeks old, I took a couple more pictures.  He was also wearing another cute outfit, so why not, right?

Feel free to laugh at me.  My children are not going to lack of pictures.




And in other exciting news, my little brother, Brandon (aka Uncle B) and I are finally getting a little joint venture going.  I'm pretty pumped about it because B is ridiculously talented, and I'm pretty much reaping the benefits of that. :)  Here's a little sneak peak-- and not the greatest picture-- of what we'll be doing:


I'm kind of bummed that the weather has just taken a nasty turn because it would be nice to take a couple pictures outside.  We'll see.  Maybe Noelle can stand it for a few moments?  Or maybe we should move to California. :)

Either way, look at that cute lion.  And you should really see Noelle's lion impression.  Impressive, I'm telling you.

No comments:

Post a Comment