Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Week in Review

Well, it's more like two days in review.  You see, Wednesday was absolutely gorgeous.  Enough to make you wonder if you've somehow shifted into a parallel universe where you can easily play at a park in the Chicagoland area, in the middle of January.  What??!?

Sure enough, we slipped on spring jackets and headed over to Atten Park with Celeste, Clayton and Aubrey.

 Aubrey reminded me of a fluffy little stuffed animal in her "purple people eater" outfit.

Riley and Noelle went from place to place.

We had a picnic, and I brought leftover candy canes for the girls.  Gotta get rid of them some time, right?  Noelle hammed it up for me.  That girl, I'll tell ya.  She's trouble. :)


What a beautiful little bear!




Oh, and we came home, and I dressed Brooks up in his new tennis ball onesie, from Granddad.  Hilarious, right?  I love it!


And then reality set in.  On Thursday, we got our biggest snowfall of the season, probably about five inches by the end of it.  The girls helped me shovel, and when we came back in, I threw the in pj's, gave them "hot chocolate" (warmed chocolate milk) and snapped a pic of Riley's rosy red cheeks.  

Yep, this is what we're used to.  Atten Park, thanks for treating us well for our special day.  We'll see you again in the Spring.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love the tennis ball outfit! :) Cute kids!

    ~natalie

    ReplyDelete