Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 27, 2012

Three Months Old

Brooks is so freakin' cute; I hope you're ready for deluge of pictures.  Here they come!

He was working his way into his 3-month photo session, so he began with an uncertain pose.

But, of course, he got the hang of it immediately.


Oh, Dino, you're starting to be dwarfed by your still-little friend.


I think this is my favorite.  It so accurately shows Brooks' disposition.  He's so sweet and content.

... though I love this one, too.

I was trying to get artsy-fartsy.  Blue for boy.  Hmmm...

Well, peek-a-boo, Handsome!

Hilarious because he looks like such a chunk in these pictures.  (He's not.)



He gives us this look a lot.  It makes me laugh every time. :)

 Happy three months, Big Man!  We love you more each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment