Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

Oh my gosh... Friday's a-comin'

Today is Monday, and I'm a bit overwhelmed. I have no real reason to be, but I am. Here's my "loaded" schedule for the following week.

Tuesday: Work three hours at the Wheaton Sport Center. I know, it's not a lot, but still, three hours is a long time for little Riley to be in childcare. She can deal, I know, but when I spend pretty much every waking moment with her, three hours seems like a long time.

Wednesday: Work two hours at the WSC. Go to the Glen Ellyn Splash Park with Renae and Brianna Sebby! The latter is going to be a blast. I can't wait. Riley loved it last time, and it'll be even better with a friend. Plus, I haven't seen the Sebbys in forever!

Thursday: I hope, I hope, I hope that someone can sub for me at WSC in the morning because my doctor's appointment that was supposed to be on Wednesday got moved, and I have to get into the doc before Friday (see Friday for more details)! Then in the afternoon, I'm off to the WSC for two more hours. Geez. I'm just a crazy worker (Ha! Seven hours a week. Whew!).

Friday: At 8:35 am, Riley and I depart from Midway to LAX! Ahh! Then, on Sunday, we'll head with my parents to HAWAII!!! Oh, I'm so thrilled, but I'll be even more thrilled when the flight is over. I'm pretty sure the flight from CA to HI is around six hours long. Ugh, it makes me nauseous just thinking about entertaining Riley for that long. Thank goodness my parents will be on the same flight. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure my sanity would be shot for the rest of my life.

Stressful week? Probably not. But I just like being prepared, and I feel very unprepared. So let's intersperse packing into the schedule somewhere, definitely when Riley is sleeping.

1 comment:

  1. What a week you have coming up! It's giving ME high blood pressure. :)

    I have a few more maternity things to give you that i found lurking in my closet, plus a congrats-you're-pregnant! gift and an early baby-green-#2 gift that i cannot WAIT to give to you. Let me know if you might be able to squeeze in a quick trip to Alchester Drive sometime before you leave so that i can give you these things and wish you well on your travels!! :)

    ReplyDelete