Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 7, 2009

Exciting Day

This is sad, that the following description constitutes an exciting day in my life. Still, there it is...

I just dropped my pre-registration for the hospital in the mail! Woohoo! This was after calling BlueCross BlueShield and talking to one of the nicest customer representatives I've ever come in contact with. What a relief to have someone nice and understanding! The whole insurance thing is so confusing and intimidating to me. So thank you, Nice Man! :)

Also, Michael and I just purchased a toddler bed and dresser for Riley's new room. We had to go all the way across the street to get it. What a trek. :) Our neighbors are offloading all their little 5-year-old's things, and I saw the bed and thought, Ah-ha! And it was a bargain, so double-bonus. Now hopefully Riley will sleep in it, come December.

Later today, as we do most Fridays, we're heading up north to Arlington Heights to hang out with Grandma, Aunt Sarah and Cousin Benjamin. Personally, I'm hoping Sarah will go into labor when we're there. How perfect would that be?! Well, perfect for me, anyway. Hehe... I'm terrified that she's not going to have her little girl until after I leave for Hawaii on the 14th; however, she did just tell me that it should be the 13th or earlier. Fingers crossed... So, we're going to Arlington, and-- exciting news #3-- I'm getting my hair cut! I can feel it; all you readers out there are thrilled for me. Or you would be if you were aware what a disaster my hair has been. I don't remember the last time I got it cut, and it's just a sloppy mess. I'm just going to get a trim, so I can keep pulling it back, but we're also going to add some bangs. I think I'm sick of looking at my forehead. :)

Who knows what other exciting stuff awaits us, though I highly doubt life can get much more thrilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment