Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Nappies?

Riley's been seriously off-schedule since Thursday. A lot of that has to do with Granddad and Nana coming into town, but she may also be switching to one nap? And this, right on the heels of a conversation with Ashley about her possible attempts to move Robbie to one nap. Maybe Robbie is a bad influence... :)

Right now, Riley's hanging out in her room, reading books, while I type and wait for her to show signs of fatigue. I mean, the girl's got serious bags under her eyes, but she doesn't seem to want to go down. She hasn't really had a good nap since last Wednesday! Yikes. Therefore, it's getting close to 11:00, and we're still napless. But, really, she has to go down soon, right?

The one major point in her favor is that she hasn't been even the least bit crabby. Well, she did throw a mini-fit when I took her away from our neighbor, Heidi, the Bernese Mountain Dog puppy. But I'd throw a fit, too, if my mom pulled me away from that adorable black, brown and white marshmallow of a dog. We even had a nice little trek to the grocery store, and she let me work on a crossword puzzle while she beat on Kona and played with her little play table. All moms know that I have nothing to complain about. Schedule change is just a little scary. I keep thinking, What if I wait this long, and then she sleeps for only thirty minutes FOR THE WHOLE DAY?! Surely that won't happen, right? Arrghh...

I think I'm going to go join Riley and the books. As I look in her room, she's having too much fun for me NOT to join. :)

Oh... I almost forgot. Here's an absolutely hilarious picture of Riley and Kona. I mean, is this girl ready for her senior pictures or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment