Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

New greensies Goodies!

I'm totally addicted. But the first step is admitting it, right? I cannot stop making baby/kid stuff. And I get uber-excited about each new project. Currently, I'm working on Riley's birthday gear. The shirt's almost done (or-- it I don't get my sewing machine fixed in time-- it is done), and I really like it. Next up-- the tutu. Hehe... Mike doesn't even know what to do with all this girliness. :)


I've also kind of fallen in love with these silk flower hats. I may have to make a silk flower hair clip to match Riley's birthday outfit. I mean, go big or go home, right?


I'll post pics of Riley's entire get-up, once it's gotten done. :) For now, please wallow in the over-the-top fru-fru-ness.

2 comments:

  1. That pic of riley looking up at the camera is stunningly beautiful!! My favorite by far to date. :) The hats are awesome and her party outfit is going to be amazing!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to make the same exact comment that Ashley made above. That picture of Riley is so darling. I love shots of little ones looking up at the camera. You are so talented and are making some really cute stuff!! :)

    ReplyDelete