Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 5, 2010

New Camera and Flower Fun

Mike is amazing. That's really all I have to say... but I'll go on. Yesterday, he surprised me by bringing me home a new camera! I don't know how to work all the awesome features yet, but it's already only about 68 billion times better than my old camera. Couple that with some new flowers I've been experimenting with, and it's a pretty sweet day. :) Yep, these are the big things in my life. So let's show off a little...

Here's a ribbon rose that I finally succeeded at. Phew... :)


This one's for the classy little lady in your life. Silver satin with a pink rhinestone center on pale pink ribbon. You'll get to see Hannah model it further down.


And a simple little brown polka-dot daisy. :)


Noelle sports the daisy and LOVES it.


... but she's also partial to the bright pink peony.


We got to Grandma's earlier this morning. Riley pretty much thinks Cousin Benjamin is the funniest person on planet earth. I will admit, it was pretty hilarious that he was sitting on the couch. Hehe.


Here's gorgeous (and perhaps slightly mischievous) Hannah, modeling a headband for me.


Oh, Grandpa! You're so fun!!


Riley couldn't agree more.


Meanwhile, Grandma loves on the little ones.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like I missed a great day. The pics of the kids are great and you can really tell a difference with the camera. I really like the new blog design and colors.

    ReplyDelete