Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

Flower Models

Riley and Noelle have been getting dolled up quite a bit lately... or at least their heads are getting dolled up. Here are a few of my favorites from our modeling sessions. :)


Swank came over and hung out with us. Noelle LOVES her, as you can clearly see. :)


Then Noelle decided just to show off her new OshKosh outfit (Mommy's favorite brand... available at Target!).


I love these little features and the big flower bow! After some funny squirming, Noelle's losing the headband, but she still looks so precious.


I think Riley's showing what "HIGH!" is, one of her new favorite words. Usually it applies to airplanes and balloons. I'm going with balloon, in this instance.



A little snuggle time for the sisters. I love Riley's expression here.


This is a "little stinker" look if I've ever seen one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment