Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 2, 2009

Blessing and a Curse

Oooo boy... We put Riley down at 5:30 last night because she was a sleepy disaster. She hardly even touched her dinner and could hardly keep those pretty blue eyes open. Much to our surprise and joy, she slept till 7. Wow.

However, after making a Friday trip to Grandma's house, the news doesn't get much better in the sleep category. Riley NEVER sleeps at Grandma's. I mean, seriously, in all the times we've been there, I think we may have a little over one hour, TOTAL nap time. Not cool. So today, as always, she didn't take a nap. She did fall asleep in the car on the way home. (She couldn't have done that when we drove home from the lake house last weekend?) Thus, she has slept 20 minutes today, as she woke up as I turned on to our street. Blah. She's crying in her crib, currently. I tried to make a nice, easy transfer-- something I've only succeeded at once.

Oh well... it can't all be good news, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment