Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

It's Finally Water Weather!!

It was what we had all been waiting for-- heat! Personally, I didn't request the humidity, but I'm not going to complain. And what's the best thing to do on a hot, muggy day? Why, play in the pool with your best buddy, of course!

This morning, we (and by we, I mean NOT me) donned our swimsuits and headed over to the Livingstons for a TON of fun in the water and sun. Sidenote: I wasn't going to rhyme that last sentence, but, well, then I did. :)

Riley squirts Robbie with a squirty choo-choo. Good thing he's much MUCH tougher than her. :)



I'm just going to go ahead and apologize now. I tried to keep these as cleavage-free (there, I said it) as possible, but a girl can only do so much with what she's got.
Noelle takes her very first dip in the kiddie pool!


...and she's not certain what she thinks...


... but she decides. "Feet are okay, Mom, but no bottoms in the pool!"




All that swimming can wear a sister out.


What's a water playdate without a diaper playdate following?


Ready to make her move...


"Alright, Mom, if you want the world to see how cute I am, I guess I can't argue."


Ellie's not one to argue, either.


Hehe... I'm going to close with this one because it just makes me smile. :)

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! Oh...and I had to laugh at your cleavage comment because I know the feeling...being pregnant and then the nursing months following are always such a joy in that regard??! I feel like I'm flashing the world half the time. Anyway...you little water babies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete