Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Bravery

I guess it must be me because Riley, my little, timid girl, was absurdly brave at the park with Daddy. I am so ridiculously proud of her.

Yesterday, after I got back from my amazing 90-minute massage (thank you thank you thank you, Michael!), we decided to take a family trek to the park. I stayed with Noelle while Mike and Riley played. I could hardly believe everything that she did. We were at Kelly Park, and she had previously just worked up the courage to go down the little 4-foot-ish slide by herself. But yesterday, she did EVERY SINGLE SLIDE... by HERSELF! She even went down the HUGE tunnel slide, over and over and over again. What the what?!

I didn't get many pics of the sliding phenom, but here are some other park shenanigans...

Run! Run! Run!


The little slide...


The big slide (later to be conquered by Riley-girl) with Daddy


Tunnel! (Note that her chin is pretty healed up. The nose is following along, slowly but surely...)


Little tunnel slide


This is perhaps the 24th trip down this slide. I mean, seriously, these little ones are child's play. :)


No trip to the park is complete without some swinging!!



Weeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment