Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Indoor and Outdoor Fun

I asked Riley to smile, so Aunt Sarah could check her out in her cute new birthday clothes. This is what I got... Oh, this girl makes me laugh!


And THIS is why we're glad it's getting warmer and we can make it outside!

And, indeed, we did make it outside to play with our new sidewalk chalk. By the way, putting the chalk away when we're done is a labor of love since the feel and sound of it sends chills up and down me. Just thinking of it is giving me the creeps. Yech.



We have new sewer lines going in down the street. This has lead to about a billion trucks going up and down the street, every day. Riley loves it and gets excited every time. :)



My pretty girl. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the chalk thing...I can't STAND to touch it!! Gives me the shivers!! Riley is a cutie with those pigtails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo yes, chalk feels no good.

    ReplyDelete