Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Breakthrough Day

I am currently sitting at the computer with two girls in their beds, sleeping! This, my friends, is a major breakthrough. Let's hope it lasts. Getting here wasn't particularly easy. Noelle had to cry it out for 20 minutes or so, and when I finally went in and picked her up, her eyes flickered and closed immediately. Riley, meanwhile, went down about an hour early. We're going to try to get to Naperville Central for 7th and 8th period, which her normal 12-2/2:30 nap doesn't really allow for. Let's hope this doesn't come back to bite me! Anyway, I have a little bit of freedom, and I thought I'd spend it with you, blog readers.

I'll admit... it's a somewhat daunting task. It's been a little while since I've posted, and those of you who know me well have witnessed that I snap rough a bajillion pictures of the girls a day. This may call for some major editing and short-and-snappy captions. Here goes nothing!

Granddad sent us some gear to cheer the Mountaineers on to victory in the Final Four. I'm thinking that it's due to the shirts' late arrival that West Virginia lost. However, Riley still wears it proudly... and plays her new favorite game: peek-a-boo!


We've been rejoicing in the warm weather, which, in Chicago, lasts only about two months of the year. Here, Riley shows that she likes to move it move it!



And I think we have a tennis instructor in the making...

"Make sure you have a nice, high contact point..."

"... And pronate!"

Yesterday, we had a little sidewalk date with Robbie, complete with wagon...
... chalk...
...trains...
...little sis...
... and a great buddy with an infectious smile!


Then, today, Noelle did some hardcore modeling for greensies and bwstudio.
My new pink zebra bow! :)

... and Brandon's sweet sprout design!


This little lady sure loves life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment