Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 28, 2012

Look Who's 7 Months Old!

Uh... I forgot to post pictures of when Brooks was 6 months, so here's one of those for you, too:

But as of yesterday, Big Man is SEVEN MONTHS OLD! 

He's getting cuter every day.

His favorite things include his big sisters, chewing on everything that gets even remotely close to his mouth, getting tickled, and Mommy. :)  He likes Daddy, too, but Daddy doesn't provide milk nearly as well...

Speaking of milk, Brooks has had an array of skin issues.  He's been to the dermatologist twice, but his skin just continues to be crazy.  So, in a HUGE labor of love, I will be giving up dairy for at least the next month, to see if it makes any difference.  If  you know me, this is going to be rough.  I'd say that roughly 98% of my diet is currently cheese (note: ever so slight exaggeration).  Pray for me, people.  Pray hard.

And to close this post, check out my newest attempts at photoediting.  Still very amateurish, but cool, huh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment