Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Recap

Easter was wonderful.  What a gorgeous day to celebrate our salvation!

Since we had lovely weather, we headed outside to snap some pics.


Riley made sure to act extra serious for the occasion. 

"Wait..." you say, "Who's this chick?  I don't think I've seen any pictures of her before."  Believe it or not, I am posting a picture of myself.  Wow.  Don't expect many more, though.  Just sayin'...

Brooksy-boy is pretty much the sweetest thing on this earth.  I can't believe how much I love having a boy.

I don't know if you can tell, but I am STRUGGLING in this picture.  The girls are NOT getting lighter.  It was quite a task to get both of them lifted.

In case you don't believe me, here's what happened, just moments later.

 After church we headed to Grandma and Papa's.  We started with a cousin Easter egg hunt.  Noelle was, initially, being a major grumpypants (an increasingly more common state for this *very* two-year-old).


Riley and one of her favorite people-- Ben.

 
 

In case you're wondering, Noelle cheered up significantly as soon as she figured out what was going on.  Candy?  Pop?!  
 




We scarfed down a FEAST; then the kids napped.  Riley took a monster nap, so Brooks and Noelle got to goof around with Daddy, sans Big Sister.

Oh my.  Noelle is going to be trouble.  She's gorgeous; she's sassy; she's trouble.



"You lookin' at me?"

This was even more impressive in person. Mike has mad skills.  Where can I nominate him for Father of the Year???

No comments:

Post a Comment