Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 16, 2012

It's Spring!!

Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous!!!  So, naturally, we had to be outside as much as humanly possible.  Actually, the girls and I were of the same mindset, thinking, Oh my goodness, we need to take advantage of this because it's been so cold for so long and what if this is just a fluke and what if it's never warm again after this QUICK! Do all the warmweatherstuffnow!!!  

But I woke up this morning and it was still warm so-- phew!-- crisis averted.  Anyway, we had a super fun playdate with Clayton, Aubrey and Celeste yesterday... outside, of course.

I thought Noelle was looking so cute, sitting all alone here.



And Brooks is always cute, even when he's way overdressed in his hat.

Look what we found!!  Flowers!!!

I'm not sure what's happening here, but I would guess it has something to do with Riley, who had no inclination to join Noelle and Clayton on the bench for a picture.

Look at that cheesy grin on the Aubster!  Good to know that Noelle isn't the only one who rocks the cheese-ball face.

Two gorgeous girls.

Okay... I also have a hilarious series of pictures with the four oldest kids, but my iPhoto is being weird... and I wrote this two days ago, so it's time to post it.  I'll get those other pics up soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment