Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 20, 2012

Funny Girls

My children are pretty funny.  Here's what they've said, just today.

This morning, the girls were coloring, and Noelle realized that it's super fun to pull the paper off the crayons.  When she finished ripping it to shreds, she looked at the floor, put her hands on her hips and said, "Oh man!  What a mess!"

Riley, as we were driving to the Children's Museum to meet our friends, Bella and Vinny, asked when they were getting there.  I told her they were already there.  "Holy cow!" she exclaimed, "They're waiting for us!  Holy!  Cow!"  Noelle then chipped in, "Holy cow!"

Riley's been following me around, calling me Mrs. Greengrove.  Anyone know the reference?  I do.  And it's not just her mistakenly adding "grove" to our name.

Riley told me, "Oh, you're the cutest big teacher in the world!"  Thanks?

No comments:

Post a Comment